The Neocron Classic Team, and Neocron Classic services are not affiliated with the Neocron Support Team (NST.) Your account on the Neocron Evolution/Neocron Support Team project is separate from Neocron Classic, and will not carry over to Neocron Classic.
You agree that you may make no demands of the Neocron Classic Team. This team is comprised of a group of passionate volunteers who make no profits from this work.
MANUAL TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT & DELETION OF DATA
You agree that by registering on the Neocron Classic site and forums, you are providing accurate information and a valid e-mail address. Failure to do so may result in the termination and loss of access to your account. You acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age to register and use the Neocron Classic services. The information collected by the Neocron Classic services will not be shared with any third party without your consent. If you wish to terminate your account permanently, and delete all information associated with your account, please email the support staff at email@example.com.
RULES OF CONDUCT & TERMINATION BY THE NEOCRON CLASSIC TEAM
While using any of the Neocron Classic services, you agree to abide by the following set of rules. Failure to abide by these rules by either you, or anyone using your account, may result in the immediate termination and loss of access to your Neocron Classic account(s), and your right to use the Neocron Classic service. If this happens, you will not be entitled to any refund of any amounts paid, and you will forfeit all rights to your account(s) and contents thereof.
THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1) You may not harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.
2) Generally, you may not use any offensive or sexually explicit language. You may use such language in a roleplaying context. But be aware of the fact that in a possible verbal harassment situation NEOCRON CLASSIC TEAM Support staff will assume a non-roleplaying situation, if in doubt.
3) You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player. The same exceptions and regulations as for rule #2 apply.
4) You may not impersonate any NEOCRON CLASSIC Customer Support representative or other employee of NEOCRON CLASSIC TEAM.
5) You may not market, promote or advertise anything, or make any other form of solicitation (including pyramid schemes and chain letters) on the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service or through the NEOCRON CLASSIC Web Site.
6) You may not violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation using any of the NEOCRON CLASSIC Services or Web Site.
7) You may not modify any part of the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service or Web Site that NEOCRON CLASSIC TEAM does not specifically authorize you to modify.
8) You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated software or other contraband while you are on the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service or Web Site, or use the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service or Web Site for any other illegal purpose.
9) You may not use character names or organize any clans or groups that are based on, or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy, as long as they are related to races, religions, ethnic groups or other subjects which exist in reality.
10) You may not use the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service or the NEOCRON CLASSIC Web Site for any activities other than activities that are permitted within the game world.
11) You may not post or communicate any player's real world personal information within the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service or through the NEOCRON CLASSIC Web Site or bulletin board.
12) You may not give false information or intentionally hide any information, such as email address or billing information, which is required at the time you register with the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service. It is your responsibility to keep this information up-to-date using the website located at www.neocron.org.
13) You will not upload or transmit on the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service, or through the NEOCRON CLASSIC Web Site or bulletin board, any copyrighted content that you do not own all rights to, unless you have the express written permission of the author or copyright holder.
14) You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service.
15) You will not exploit any bug in the NEOCRON CLASSIC product or the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through public posting) to any other user of the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service. You are also obligated to report such bugs and exploits which you find to the NEOCRON CLASSIC Team through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
16) You will not attempt to play NEOCRON CLASSIC on any service that is not controlled or authorized by NEOCRON CLASSIC TEAM.
17) You will not create, use or provide any server emulator or other site where NEOCRON CLASSIC may be played, and you will not post or distribute any utilities, emulators or other software tools related to NEOCRON CLASSIC without the express written permission of NEOCRON CLASSIC TEAM.
18) You will not do anything else that interferes with the ability of other NEOCRON CLASSIC users to enjoy playing the game in accordance with its rules, or that increases the expense or difficulty of NEOCRON CLASSIC TEAM in maintaining the NEOCRON CLASSIC Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
You further acknowledge that in addition to the rules outlines above, the Neocron Classic Team may terminate your account for any reason.
ROLLBACKS, DOWNTIME, AND RESETS
The Neocron Classic Team will strive to provide the best service it can, however, it makes no guarantees to the stability of the services, nor your ability to connect to them. The Neocron Classic Team is not liable for any loss of progress due to downtime, server, or software failure.
To help make Neocron Classic a good experience for everyone, Neocron Classic Team may occasionally find it necessary to make changes to, or reset certain parameters of, an on-going world to bring it back into balance. These changes or resets may affect characters under your control and may cause you setbacks within the game world. In the event the Neocron Classic Team must perform any resets; you may not be entitled to compensation for time or progress lost.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE NEOCRON CLASSIC TEAM OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
THESE TERMS MAY BE CHANGED, AND NEW TERMS MAY BE ADDED, AT ANY TIME. THE NEOCRON CLASSIC TEAM WILL NOTIFY THE E-MAIL SPECIFIED ON YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN WE MAKE SUCH CHANGES.